The name “homeopathy” originates from Greek and transaltes as “similar suffering”. It is a holistic treatment methods because it takes into account the whole state of body, mind and soul.
Homeopathy was founded in 1796 by the German physician Samuel Hahnemann and continuously developed over the past 200 years. It is based on the principle of activating your self-healing and regenerative powers.
Properly applied, it is a side-effect free treatment.
Even in higher potencies no side effects are known so far. Therefore, homeopathy is even suitable for the treatment of pregnant women, infants and children.
areas of application for
Homeopathy can be applied in the following cases:
- increasing the immune defense and the general well-being
- treating exhaustion
- chronic pain, including migraine, head, back and joint pain
- burn-out and stress-related syndromes
- allergies such as hayfever and dust allergy
- gastrointestinal disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome, digestive problems
- skin diseases such as eczema